Raising awareness and empowering patients and their families regarding mental illness. Creating specialized interactive programs for children and adults with special needs.
We also offer comprehensive diagnostic psychiatric evaluations, which include:
- • Psychopharmacological treatment.
- • Individual and family Psychotherapy.
- • Coordination with Medical and Mental Health Professionals.
- • Specialized Psychiatric services are provided to children, adolescents and adults with Developmental Disabilities and Autism Spectrum Disorders through various agencies and organizations.
- • Individual referrals are also welcomed.
- • Substance Abuse Treatment with focus on relapse prevention, individualized therapy and Suboxone Maintenance.
- • Psychiatric treatment including specific therapies and medication stabilization for patients with Traumatic Brain Injury.